DISCLAIMER: This site was created for informational purposes only. It does not store any files on its server. All contents found on this site are copyrighted by its respective owners. Needless to say, all contents are from the internet and are provided by non-affiliated third parties.

If you like the songs please support the artists. Go out and buy their albums! If you own the copyright to a song I am promoting on this site and do not wish for me to promote it, please contact me immediately and the song will be removed upon request.

NOTICE: All contents are free. I don't earn anything from this so please help me keep this site alive by downloading files every now and then (some of the hosts I use only keep inactive files for 30 days). A simple thank you is very much appreciated!

Friday, August 3, 2012

Suga Free - Hi Power Pimpin

Suga Free - Hi Power Pimpin
Tracklist:
  1. Intro
  2. Gangsta Shit Ft. Mr. Capone-E
  3. Still Rather Give U My Bitch
  4. In California Ft. Mr. Capone-E
  5. Hi Power Pimpin' Ft. Mr. Capone-E, Young Lefty, Pimpin'Young
  6. Mean Green
  7. House, Money And Cars Ft. Inferd, Infamous
  8. Some Move, Some Groove
  9. She Choose Up Ft. AMG, Pimpin' Young
  10. Been Around Da Block
  11. 420 Coma
  12. Fuck With Me Ft. Miss Lady Pinks
  13. Out Here Ft. Mr. Criminal, Mr. Silent
  14. No Sera Ft. Mr. Capone-E, Mailo
  15. Skit
  16. Touchy, Touchy Feeling
  17. Loli Pop
  18. I Know
  19. Outro

No comments:

Post a Comment